A Tooth Replacement Treatment that Feels Like Real Teeth
One of the biggest struggles people experience when they have missing teeth is finding a treatment that looks and feels natural. There are many tooth replacement options available, but in most circumstances, dental implants offer a superior alternative to traditional bridges and removable dentures.
Some of the benefits of dental implants our Braddock Dental patients enjoy:
- Implants do not get cavities
- There’s no need to drill the neighboring teeth
- Implants have one of the highest success rates in all of medicine
- Implants can be brushed and flossed easily just like your natural teeth
- Implants actually help to prevent bone loss in your jaws
- They can hold dentures in more securely so you can smile and eat confidently
Many dentists advertise dental implants, but very few of them provide start-to-finish therapy in their offices. Geoffrey Caligan, DMD has advanced training in the specialty service of implant placement and related services that allows us to provide the entire treatment right here in our Alexandria dental office.